Sep 15, 2012

Calling all Book Shops!! Halloween is coming fast!

Hello everyone,
For those of you who have followed along occasionally, I would like to ask a favour of you. Could you please help me spread the word to the book shops, both large and small about Hauntingly Familiar? It's a great little read with exceptional value. It's not gorey, it's not a how-to manual for practicing anything dark and sinister. It's simply a re-counting of a very unusual time in my life when I lived in haunted house. This is a fact-based story.
If you want to read a good ghost story that flows well and will send shivers up and down your backbone, then this is it! Hauntingly Familiar will draw you in with it's fast-moving story-line, lifelike characters and believable dialogue (so my readers tell me).
Please ask your local bookseller to order some copies through Amazon.com or contact me directly at virginiaren@shaw.ca and I'll talk with them about getting the book onto their shelves.
Together we can have a HAUNTINGLY FAMILIAR Halloween!
Thanks!!
Virginia